Workshops at the 17th World Conference: Request for Proposals
The 17th World Conference on Continuing Engineering Education, to be held in Trondheim-Norway, will feature two workshops. These workshops will be selected from the proposals submitted by you – the CEE administrators, faculty and industry professionals located worldwide. The proposals will be evaluated by the Workshop Committee and two of those submitted proposals will be selected for presentation on Tuesday, 26 May 2020 from 13:30-17:30. This workshop will also include a 30-minute coffee break.
If you would like to present a workshop at the next World Conference in Trondheim, please submit your workshop proposal by 15 October 2019 to Soma Chakrabarti (firstname.lastname@example.org) using this submission form: IACEE-2020-Workshop-RFP-Form.pdf
The proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria and two will be selected.
- The proposal focuses on an aspect of continuing engineering education or CEE, for example:
- Building innovative programs for global sustainability
- Strategic partnerships between or among university, government, industry
- Digital learning administration for globally distributed engineers
- Experiential or Problem-Based-Learning (PBL)
- Quality management of CEE units
- Marketing and Communication strategy
- Strategic planning for CEE units
- Financial and business administration of CEE units
- Business model generation for CEE units
- Change management in CEE units
- Designing students services for professionals
- Programs for the future generation of CEE professionals
- Learning outcomes are clearly defined in the proposal.
- A hands-on-activity or presentation is planned for the workshop.
- The proposal has a clear outline and understandable description to attract the people with the right level of experience (beginner, intermediate, advanced).
- The workshop utilizes the four-hour duration appropriately.
From the IACEE and the World Conference website, we will advertise the workshops on our websites and encourage attendees to register for one of the workshops. We will also advertise the selected workshops on webinars and through social media. Please note that the workshop presenters will not be compensated or reimbursed for their travel expenses or conference registration fee.
Thank you for your consideration. We look forward to receiving your proposals.
Soma Chakrabarti, ANSYS Granta, United Kingdom
Wu Xiujun, China Association of Continuing Engineering Education, China
Patricia Caratozzolo Martelliti, Tec de Monterrey, Mexico
Anthony Morris, Cahoot Learning, Australia